Tomas Evans is the founder and head trainer of Fenix Fitness. He has been a personal trainer since 2008 where his initial focus was on weight loss and nutrition. Since then, he has trained a variety of clients including athletes, individuals rehabbing from injury and geriatric clients. More recently, with his own diagnosis, Tomas has begun specializing in diabetes management as well.
He specializes in functional fitness and correcting postural deviations. He fixes problems such as tight shoulders and hip flexors, back pain from sitting at a desk created by our work habits and culture. His training focuses on fixing these problems to help you move more naturally and get rid of pain.
- Certified Personal Trainer since 2008
- Certified Correction Exercise Specialist (NASM: Corrective Exercise Specialization)
- Certified Performance Exercise Specialist
- Certified Spin Instructor
- Lagree Fitness Pilates Instructor
- Les Mills BODYPUMP Instructor
- B.A. in English and Spanish from the University of San Diego
- M.A. in Fiction from Wilkes University